Bogie Hearth Furnaces
Bogie Hearth Furnaces suitable for the heat treatment of large loads. The Bogie Hearth furnaces are designed to operate up to 1150°C with heating by natural or LP gas, oil combustion systems and electricity.
Very-efficient for batch heat treatments of large & heavy components with controlled heating & cooling rate. Various sizes & specifications of furnace are available depending upon application, from 20 to 1000 kW or even higher can designed.
Heavy reinforced structure of rolled structural steel.
- Capacity capacity up to 20 MT .
- It is designed for easy loading of materials through the large access door and unloading for rapid quench processes.
- The furnace can be operated with multiple bogies to increase load rate and efficiency.
- The bogie hearth is constructed from high strength refractory and capable of withstanding harsh conditions.
- The heat resistant steel pedestals support work baskets.
- Sealing of the vertical lift doors and bogie is done by pneumatically operated soft seal clamps to ensure no ingress of cold air.
- The integrated control system includes programmable temperature control and independent over-temperature protection.
- Temperature recorders with connections for trailing thermocouples are provided for maintenance of quality records.
- Stress Relieving of cylinders & pressure vessels
- Heat Treatment of forgings & castings
- Homogenising / Ageing
- Annealing of large components
- Heat Treatments with defined heating & cooling rate
- Heavy duty rope & drum or rack & pinion arrangement
- Door & bogie sealing arrangement
- High grade refractory lining ensures higher thermal efficiency.
- Internal air circulation can be provided optionally.
- Rapid cooling arrangement can also be provide
- Batch capacity upto 150 MT.
- Ideal for varied heat treatment processes such as stress relieving, annealing, normalising, tempering, etc., .
- Maximum temperature upto 1150 Deg C.
- Mass flow / Pulse firing fuel control for better combustion efficiency. .
- Unique flat roof construction. .
- Energy efficient recuperator. .
- PC-PLC control..