Vertical Cylindrical Furnaces
Vertical Cylindrical Furnaces with Sealed Retort are use for varied applications such as
- Gas Nitriding
- Gas Carburising
- Through Hardening
- Bright Annealing
- Spherodised Annealing, etc.
- Hardening, etc.,
- Batch capacity up to 2 MT.
- Maximum temperature up to 1000 ˚C.
- Temperature uniformity within +/- 5 ˚C.
- Leak tight retort and door assembly.
- Powerful fan for gas circulation.
- Vacuum assistance for annealing and normalising.
- Carbon potential control